Saturday, July 7, 2007

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Well folks, it's just a lazy Sunday here in Naga. My host is snoring loudly on the sofa (really loud...he kind of sounds like a drowning walrus)and I've finally had a chance to plug the camera in and upload some pictures to the website. The pics below are more-or-less in reverse chronological order (there's a few that are a bit mixed up). Without uploading all 500 pictures that I have personally taken, I've done my best to give everyone a sense of where we have been and what've we seen. Looking at it all though, I realize that there's just no possible way we can capture it all on this website--there's simply too much to list, too much to describe. So, what we have posted below will have to do for now. I know a few of the students have internet access at their host family homes and I am sure everyone would love to hear from eachother. Today is everyone's first day on their own and I am definitely curious to see how it goes...

Enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Mr. G you're great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ehhh Tsu why aint you in much of teh pictures Oo Whats it like down there btw

Goldhammer said...

See everyone tomorrow! I just found out or complete schedule for the week! We are definitely busy! Hope you've all got your dancing shoes for tomorrow...because it's performance time...woo-hoo! Can't wait to see how it's been going. Hope all is well...belive it or not, I actually miss you guys....

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Alex you look so handsome. Seeing you surrounded by all the small shops seems so surreal. We can't wait to hear about all the stories.

Love Mom & Dad

Brian & Heather Short

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey!

It's dad. You sure look like your are having fun in those pictures. Wish I was there with you.

BTW, Mom got sick in China but she said she felling better.