Monday, July 9, 2007

I Wanna Dance with Somebody


As many of you parents know, Mt. Si was required to do some kind of "performance" at Naga High School's "welcoming assembly" today. And, as I'm sure you also know, most students had been dreading this part of the trip. Well, good news to report! Everyone should be pleased to know that it all went off without a hitch. Believe it or not、your students (yes...yours)、 got up in front of over 1,200 complete strangers and danced their hearts out for them. Quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I think the attached picture gets the point across quite well...not everyone in the world is willing to make utter fools of themselves like our fine Mt. Si (and Stanwood) students did today. You should all be proud.

Wish you could have been there...

3 comments:

Goldhammer said...

Also!!! Everyone should be extremely proud of Madt...she got up in front of everyone and delivered a mighty fine speech in Japanese. A job well done indeed!

Goldhammer said...

My host, the Vice Principal, just started snoring in front of the TV again...really, I swear...it's the loudest thing I've ever heard!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey,

Check your email!

Mom sent me one from China to forward onto you!

Love,

Dad