Monday, July 16, 2007

Homeward Bound!


We are officially done and headed home! After our weeks of travel, good times, typhoons, earthquakes (which wasn't even close to where we are), it's all over. All that"s left for us to do is to throw our overstuffed bags on the bus and head to the airport. None of us can believe it's over. See everybody this afternoon! (I can say that because we actually are going back in time due to the time differences...)

Here's all of our flight info: United #0820 (From San Francisco). Arrive in Seattle at 2:59pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okey, guys. Please tell me I'm not the only one who's body is telling me that being awake for thirty seven hours isn't enough...
I'm totally exhausted, but my body won't let me sleep.
I hate Jet lag.
Anyway, you all need to post your emails, so I can nag at you all summer!!
I demand it!!
Rawr!! (uh-oh, I'm getting vicious again...)

Anonymous said...

clemhop@msn.com

And yeah, I know what you mean. I went to sleep at like eight, woke up at like ten. Fell back asleep at like midnight, but woke up around two. It sucks. But, whatcha gonna do?

What bothered me more is that when I woke up...I was upset to be in my own room.